- This MBA course offers you an opportunity to join a well-established postgraduate community
- engaged in preparing themselves for a career in executive management.
- Teaching and supervision is delivered by a dedicated team of experienced and well- qualified staff
drawn from business and academia.
- The University’s 24/7 IT facilities and learning areas are freely available for your use.
- You will be given access to a research and study skills module which will assist in your studies.
You must have both of the following:
- Significant work experience in a business or management capacity;
- And a HE Level 7 qualification with at least 100 credits (minimum) in a relevant subject
(for instance, Postgraduate Diploma in Management, ATHE Level 7 Diploma, Pearson DMS or similar such qualifications from accredited qualification awarding organisations).
If English isn’t your first language you’ll also need IELTS 6.5 with normally no less than 6.0 in any band (or equivalent). You may be required to attend an interview and/or provide a portfolio of work. When applying you must include a reference from your current employer, clearly stating how long you have been employed and give a breakdown of your job content and roles and responsibilities.
Two semesters (this equates to between 6-9 months depending on starting month)
Full Time, Online Classes
September, January, June
Leadership & Management
Research Methods & Academic Skills
Career and Professional Development
MBA graduates can expect to gain a high level strategic approach to business decision making, enhanced leadership capabilities and an adaptable approach to changing business environments.
As well as assisting those who are interested in career progression and career change, employment can be expected at consultancy and management level, it can also be useful for individuals considering self-employment.