France, a great country, is a global center of art, science, and philosophy. Over a period, the country has been gaining tremendous popularity among Indian students as a study abroad destination. The presence of top schools & Universities and post-study work permit are two major driving factors. France offers diverse students worldwide a full spectrum of academic and professional opportunities at affordable fees.
Why Study in France?
There around 73 public universities, more than 200 engineering schools, 150 business and management schools, 20 schools of architecture, and 3,000 other specialized institutions. All in all, they enroll about 300,000 international students. For Indian Students, the country offers various courses like Data Analytics, Big Data, International Law, Business Studies (MiM, MSc, MBA), Hospitality & Tourism Management, IT & Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Life & Biomedical Sciences.:
It would be best if you got a visa, which incorporates a (VLS-TS) living arrangement permit (VLS-TS), as it is legitimate for a year and can restore later if needed.
With the end goal to acquire this visa:
Moreover, when you touch base in France, contact the French Office of Immigration and Integration (OFII), where you might have to take a restorative examination.
Admission Process and Requirements
Studying in France is the dream of almost every student. Yet, the vision will get fulfilled only if the student can satisfy all the Eligibility and Admission Requirements for UG and PG Courses in France.:
- The student who would like to attend the undergraduate program in France must have a high school diploma or the equivalent
- It is required to have the French baccalaureate or degree equivalent
- UG Admissions in France required the student to pass the University admission examination from the home country
- If the student is interested in the technical institutes, then he should be ready to appear in the personal interview round
- The candidates are also required to submit the IELTS/ TOEFL scores
Eligibility Requirements for PG Courses
- The prime requirement for the students who are applying for the master’s program is that they must have the relevant Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent degree diploma
- The students who are applying for the doctoral program must possess the master’s degree or relevant diploma
- French Universities will often require the scores of standardized tests like GRE, GMAT, SAT and more
- Grandes Ecoles will set their examination, which is necessary to qualify to take admission
- It may be possible that some universities will provide access based on the interview level
- It is also required to submit the academic transcripts for the UG degree. These transcripts must be certified by the institution that granted the student’s existing degree
Eligibility Requirements for UG Courses in French Universities